A member should:
- Set a positive example for others both within the team and beyond.
- Avoid all forms of dishonourable gamesmanship.
- Always have regard for the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion on the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved in the game.
- Not use inappropriate language or threatening behaviour to anyone at the tables whether live or online
- Resist any influence which might, or might be seen to, bring into question their commitment to the team or bring the game into disrepute
- Accept success and failure, victory and defeat, equally.
- Resist any temptation to take banned substances or use banned techniques.
- Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.